Your Transformation Begins Here!
Welcome to Anew U Body! Our mission is to reveal your inner beauty, revitalize your confidence, and make your vision a reality. As industry leaders we offer the most innovative and cost effective programs in laser aesthetics, weight loss, beauty, and total body wellness. Clients experience an ambiance of true relaxation during their time with us. All individualized programs are safe, painless, and extremely effective in providing clients with real results.
Your transformation begins with your first visit to our facility. Call us today at 626-508-9966 to schedule a private consultation with one of our specialists.
Dual Coherent wavelengths, (Red & Infra-red), of light are absorbed by the subcutaneous tissue. Localized blood flow heats the area stimulating cellular respiration, ATP synthesis & collagen production. Light at these wavelengths is very beneficial in treating problems close to the surface such as cellulite, stretch marks, scars, skin elasticity, collagen production, wrinkles, acne, and is particularly effective in removing fat from unwanted problem areas. The diverse tissue and cell types in the body all have their own unique light absorption characteristics; that is, they will only absorb light at specific wavelengths and not at others. For example, skin layers, because of their high blood and water content, absorb red light very readily, while calcium and phosphorus absorb light of different wavelengths. Super luminous LEDs, (Light Emitting Diodes), are safe concentrated light sources used to produce the specific wavelengths of light that provide therapeutic benefits of light therapy without adverse side effects.
THERAPEUTIC EFFECTS of LLLT
• Increases blood capillary circulation and vascular activity by promoting improvement in the metabolism of nitric oxide (NO). This facilitates increased vasodilatation and leads to the formation of new capillaries. This in turn provides additional oxygen and nutrients to accelerate natural tissue healing processes, and eventually evokes a cascade of beneficial biochemical processes.
• Stimulates synthesis of adenosine tri-phosphate, (ATP)—an immediate energy source for muscle contraction and is essential in the metabolism of all cellular processes and life support systems.
• Relaxes muscles, reduces nerve excitability, and stimulates nerve transmission.
• Reduces scar tissue and stimulates wound healing.
• Increases lymphatic system activity and relieves edema and discomfort associated with swelling.
• Stimulates production of collagen, the most important component of wound healing.
• Increases RNA/DNA synthesis, stimulating cellular reproduction to accelerate the replacement of damaged cells.
• Increases production of endorphins from the brain; promoting mood elevation and stress reduction.
• Stimulates production of adrenals, which facilitates long term resilience to stress.
• Reduces inflammation and swelling in chronic conditions of arthritis, bursitis, and tendinitis.
• Stimulates fibroblastic activity, promoting repair of connective tissue and formation of collagen fibers.
WHO CAN'T HAVE LLLT Therapy?
Contraindications to LLLT use are as follows:
Pregnant or Nursing Mothers
Patients under the age of 18
Pacemaker or any implanted electrical medical device
Extreme cases of diabetes
Severe thyroid, liver, heart disorders, or cancer
All patients will go through an initial consultation reviewing their current health to look for other contraindications to LLLT as well. Thank you!
Call us today at 626-508-9966 to schedule a private consultation with our staff.